In general, one can say doing PMP is a six-step process, yes along with these steps one has to prepare for PMP as well.
1. Attend the class and earn 35 contact hours, since you enrolled on our program, and we are PMI's Authorized training provider (ATP) your engagement with us is also visible to PMI, so as you enrol to LOCHOICE PMI know you are with us and preparing for PMP, and once the class gets over your fill Post Class Survey at LOCHOICE which makes PMI clear that you completed the study of 35 contact hours. After this when you fill the application you just need to mention that you attended our program, no documentation is needed for Contact Hours.
2. After finishing the 35 Contact hours training, you start filling the PMI's PMP Application, here is the link for doing it, you need to login at pmi.org, using the same ID you created for LOCHOICE.
Here you can know more about it : https://www.pmi.org/certifications/proj ... w-to-apply
In the application you need to also talk about your project management experience, you can take assistance from us in same, connect with Seema on it.
Some Guidance for Application
Professional Education – This section asks for details of 35 hours professional education course related to your PMP certification.
Here, you need to provide the following details -
Course Title - iZenBridge - PMI® Authorized PMP® Exam Prep Course
Provider Name - iZenBridge Consultancy Private Limited
Course Dates - WIll be based on the start and end date of your LIve classes
Do make sure you fill out the Course Completion Survey at LOCHOICE
Here is the blog to help you in filling application
https://www.izenbridge.com/blog/how-to- ... tion-form/
3. Once you complete step 2, mean fill the application and submit it, PMI will review and confirm you , it takes around one week to PMI to do so.
4. After PMI Confirmation they will ask you to make payment, its good to take PMI's paid membership at this point, which will cost you around 139 USD since the exam fee gets reduced after that, and you also pay the exam fee, 139 USD Membership + 405 USD Exam fee
5. Once you do this, PMI will give you a link to schedule the exam at centre or at home, schedule the exam. This link explains taking exam from home in detail : https://www.pmi.org/certifications/cert ... ed-testing
6. You can review the PMP ECO, exam content outline again as a preparation process , https://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documen ... utline.pdf
7. If you are giving the exam on test center, you can locate the center near you using this URL https://home.pearsonvue.com/pmi
8. Give the exam and get certified.
Complete details of PMP exam and Process can be found in this PDF:
https://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documen ... ations.pdf
9. Some Tips for doing PMP Exam:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/fifteen- ... perience-/
Steps to do PMP
Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
Re: Steps to do PMP
Thanks, it is well articulated.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests