Another success story: Passed the PMI - ACP exam today with above target in all 7 domains

PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
costasz
Beginner
Beginner

Another success story: Passed the PMI - ACP exam today with above target in all 7 domains

Postby costasz Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:40 pm

Happy to say that I have passed the PMI - ACP exams today with Above target on all 7 domains.
It took me 3 months to prepare, spending in total around 150 hours of study.

I would like to thank Saket and Seema or the great course they have prepared for this exam. I am strongly suggesting this course. I have personally enrolled in their courses for both my certificates (PMI - PBA and PMI - ACP). Saket is a great coach and his videos are a great asset to Project Management world!
In addition, I have also used Mike Griffiths book for preparation.

Recipe to pass the exam:
Read twice the book, watch twice the videos, attend 3-4 full-time mock exams, review your answers and fill the gaps. Nothing more, nothing less!

As I know that future exam takers are interested in mock exam results, here are my scores:
Exam 2 - 100/120
Exam 3 - 94/120
Exam 4 - First try 67/120, second try after I have reviewed the answers 105/120

Since the exam change in 3 days, I possibly acted at the last responsible moment :)

Good luck to the future exam takers!
Contact me on LinkedIn for more details: https://www.linkedin.com/in/konstantinoszinonos
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Another success story: Passed the PMI - ACP exam today with above target in all 7 domains

Postby seema.sonkiya Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:17 am

Congratulations And thanks for sharing your lesson learned!!

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”