CSM Forum Banner

Secured PMI ACP certificate

PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
ashish.jais

Secured PMI ACP certificate

Postby ashish.jais Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi All,
I am happy to share with you that I have secured PMI-ACP certificate with overall "above standard" grade.

I would like to thank iZenbridge team for wonderful support that was provided during my preparation journey.
I started on low node as I was involved in multiple things. It took me around 4 to 5 months to prepare myself for the exam.

My scores:
mock test 1-3,
1st attempt: 70 -80%
2nd attempt: 80 -90%

Mock test 4,
1st attempt: 55%
2nd attempt: 72%

I was little disappointed with my Mock test 4 score,specially after 2nd attempt which I gave just few days before my exam. I found Mock 4 test tougher than actual exam.

I went through all the wrong questions and analyzed the reason why I marked them wrong. I figured out that most of the choices picked in questions which were wrong were very close to correct answer. Some questions seems logically correct but are not the best pick as per agile principles.
Advise: Pick your choice strictly as per agile principles and guidelines, don't go by your own logic.

Exam preparation:
1. izenbridge videos and notes.
2. iZenbridge forum
3. Glance over Mike Griffith book.
4. Free sample questions available on various sites.

I think iZenbridge course content is sufficient enough to clear PMI-ACP exam but if you have time and patience, you can do a pass over Mike Griffith book.

Most of the questions were situation based..like As a agile practitioner what will you do or think if......
You have to find out which role question is hinting at..scrum master, PO or project manager.. and answer accordingly

Very few questions were direct. If you have gone through iZenbridge video and notes sincerely , you will be able to answer it.

I was able to finish first pass of the test in 2 hours and around 30-40 questions were marked for review.
I consumed almost left over time to review these pending questions. Very close choices. Have to read again and again to pick the best choice.

My advise would be do first pass within first 90 mins not wasting much time on question which your are not sure of. Marked them for review.

Be prepared, there would be few questions (around 2-3) on topics which you never heard of, answer them with your eyes closed. :D
Don't leave any question unanswered. No negative marking.

Thanks,
Ashish
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Secured PMI ACP certificate

Postby saket Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:13 pm

Congratulations !!! and thank you for enrolling to our online program on PMI-ACP
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Secured PMI ACP certificate

Postby seema.sonkiya Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:45 am

Congratulations Ashish for becoming successful Agile Practioner!! I am sure your exam lesson learned will give great insight into others exam preparation.

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”