chennai Banner

PMI ACP Certified

PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
ashutosh3438

PMI ACP Certified

Postby ashutosh3438 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:08 pm

I am pleased to inform that I have acquired my PMI ACP certification.

I would like to thank Saket and the iZenBridge team for providing a brilliant program to guide aspirants towards PMI-ACP success. It has been exactly three months since I took this course and started my certification journey and it has been a very enjoyable learning experience.

I found myself coming back to the videos on basic Agile principles and concepts time and again to get my concepts clarified. These videos are truly excellent.

Over the 3 months, I went through all of the videos at least twice and did the basic agile videos 4-5 times :)

I could also apply some of the practices which have been beautifully explained in the videos to my study plan, the key ones being;
- Maintaining a sustainable pace through the 3 months.
- Progressively elaborating my study plan, based on the current position and the areas that needed more attention.

As for the practice tests, I scored between 80-85% in the first three full length tests on the first attempt and about 65% in the fourth. Scoring 80% + in the first three tests gave me enough confidence to schedule the exam.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Ashutosh
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: PMI ACP Certified

Postby seema.sonkiya Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:03 am

Congratulations Ashutosh !! Thanks for sharing your exam lesson learned :-)

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”