Scrum-Master-Forum

116th question

akc
Beginner
Beginner

116th question

Postby akc Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:45 am

116. A project customer and a contractor agreed on regular quality audits during execution by a third party audit team, which is working on an assignment for the customer. What should the contractor have prepared for the audits?
A- Work results
B- Measurements and test results
C- Quality documentation
D- Contract-related correspondence

The answer is mentioned as C . In the explanation of the answer Pages 294 & 295 are referred but it doesn't mention what is needed to carry out the audit.

My view is that why A & B are not the answers. Audit is part manage quality process. Measurements & test results are input to manage quality process.

Please share your view point.
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: 116th question

Postby manishpn Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:42 am

akc wrote:116. A project customer and a contractor agreed on regular quality audits during execution by a third party audit team, which is working on an assignment for the customer. What should the contractor have prepared for the audits?
A- Work results
B- Measurements and test results
C- Quality documentation
D- Contract-related correspondence

The answer is mentioned as C . In the explanation of the answer Pages 294 & 295 are referred but it doesn't mention what is needed to carry out the audit.

My view is that why A & B are not the answers. Audit is part manage quality process. Measurements & test results are input to manage quality process.

Please share your view point.

What is the source of the question and is there an explanation provided?
I agree with you for any Audit, there is no restriction on which documents are to be prepared/shared (Unless such documents contains information which cannot be shared with Auditors)
For quality Audits, option A and B are as relevant as C,
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/
akc
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Oliver Lehman-116th question

Postby akc Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:36 am

Source is Oliver Lehamann's 200 questions
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: 116th question

Postby manishpn Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:19 pm

PMBOK says
'Quality audits can confirm the implementation of approved change requests including updates, corrective actions,
defect repairs, and preventive actions.'

to be able to verify above Auditors can ask for many level of information and not just quality documentation

as I said its not a good quality question unless I am missing something / overlooking something mentioned in the question.
I would suggest if there is an option to ask Oliver through any forum/email, please do
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “Oliver 175 PMP Questions”