I am due to give the exam in a few days. What is the best way to plan the upcoming 3-4 days to my exam? Specifically:
1) Which mock tests help best get an idea of exam questions
2) Scoring of mock tests & how to judge gaps...
Although I have often managed a 85-100 score in small mock tests, my actual avg. in the full tests is still 75-80% (150-200 ques) & 76-85% (in PMP Lite 50ques) and the reasons for wrong answers varies too much each time to mark any specific area for improvement.
3) Tips & tricks (outside the well known one's in all books) to feel confident about the exam
4) Must try sources - e.g. I haven't gone through Rita's fastrack
1st of all I am still not PMP holder . So my input is not based on experience .
But I have spoken to few PMP holder and read in this forum and they said skim through the PMBOK at least once in 2 to 3 days just before exam and that is really helpful
I would receomend to take it easy 1 day before examination.
Now that you have initiated this topic I will write a small note on final round preperation (I would not want anyone to prepare at last minute hence wont use that term )
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/
4 days before Exam :
1. Saturday - Went through Scordo questions again - whole book in One day (I solved it earlier during preparation)
2. Sunday I went through PMBOK again - read whole book in one day (I read it once earlier during preparation)
3. 3rd day Monday - At work - I took very light; went through ITTO - some concepts like Types of Contract. Few Questions here and there
4. 4th day Tuesday at Work - I only went through Rita Chart specially planning process in order. In evening I started to feel nervousness because I thought am forgetting stuff and I should have studied little bit more that day. Tried to sleep at 9pm - ended up sleeping at midnight.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 11 guests