Passed PMI-PBA on Feb 8th 2019

PMI-PBA® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
Savitav

Passed PMI-PBA on Feb 8th 2019

Postby Savitav Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:53 pm

Firstly I'd like to thank Izenbridge for the wonderful course content that they provide. It has been very instrumental in my success.

I prepared for 3 months before I scheduled my exam. I followed the Practice guide and PMBOK. The videos provided by Seema and Saket were very helpful in understanding the concepts. I went over them 2 times and got the complete understanding of the domains. In addition to this, I took lot of assessments ( more than 10 in each domain) and 4 full length tests. This is very useful since it builds endurance to sit and focus for 4 hours.

Regarding the exam, 98% percent of the questions were situational. The questions were tricky and the options were not as obvious as expected, several questions seemed to have all the options correct . There were a couple of questions where the weighted criteria had to be applied to select the correct option. Also there were many questions regarding the prioritization techniques like the appropriate technique to choose based on the situation. It took me all 4 hours to finish my exam, without taking a break.

Thank you Seema and Saket for the effort you put in. I'm looking forward to earn more certifications with your help!
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Passed PMI-PBA on Feb 8th 2019

Postby seema.sonkiya Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:23 am

Congratulations Savita!! And thanks for choosing iZenBridge in your success.

Return to “PMI-PBA® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”