CSM Forum Banner

Now I have an updated signature :)

PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
bs_pani

Now I have an updated signature :)

Postby bs_pani Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:16 am

Dear friends,

With lot of joy and happiness I want to share you that I have cleared my PMP today morning. I would take this opportunity to thanks one and all those who have helped clarifying my doubt in this forum.

My special thanks to Saket and his team at izenbridge for their continuous support and help during my four months tenure of my journey to achieve my goal.

I wish all the very best all the active member and whose who are planing to appear the exam very soon.

Cheers,
Bhabani Pani
PMP :D :)
signor_rk
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Now I have an updated signature :)

Postby signor_rk Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:56 am

Congrats Bhabani !!!
Regards ,

Ranjit
kniraj
Participant
Participant

Postby kniraj Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:08 am

Heartiest congratulations bhabani !
-----------------
Regards, Niraj
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby saket Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:33 am

Congratulation !! and stay in touch... good to keep talking about project management
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
pank_pmp

Postby pank_pmp Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:48 pm

Hi Bhabani,

Many congratulations! Just came to know today! Any piece of good advice for me since you and me were very active with each other lately during preparations.

Congrats again!

Pankaj
bs_pani

Postby bs_pani Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:50 pm

Ranjit and Pankaj,
Many thanks for your wishes.

Pankaj,
I can assure that you are ready for the exam. Believe me. The way you are interpreting the question and way you think is better that me. I will suggest start take the Lite Exam 14 onward from Scordo. These questions are very much aligned with actual exam compare to any other questions.

My experience is that there is no limit for the preparation. And just stick to Rita, Scordo and Quampus question instead of tons of free questions available over free source. I just set up a time frame of 4 months for the whole journey and went for it.

Before the exam I went for 4 full length 200 questions exam. My first one of the series was from Oliver Lehman and I just scope 71%. I was not happy with the score as my exam was just a week after that. But I know few of the questions were out of context and I did not want to reschedule my exam based on this result.

Then I went for 2 full length exam from Quampus and scope 82% and 85% respectively. And the last one from Scordo from Lite Exam 15 to 18 at a go and scored 79.5%.

I was scoring more than 85% for rest of all the Lite Exam from Scordo ( from 1 till 13) and average score of more than 85% from Quampus. I practiced 5 tests for each chapter is Quampurs and was scoring good.

Why I suggest for full length exam because it easy to score 85% if you try 50 or 30 questions in an hours. But the score will come down to 80% if you try 200 questions at a go and again it’s difficult to maintain the same pace for entire 4 hours.
Based on all these I was confident I will be clearing the exam.

I will be honest, the actual exam is bit tough than I was anticipating. I use to answer 200 questions in 3 hours but it took me 3:45 minutes in the actual exam and questions were really tricky compare to any other questions that I practiced.

One more thing, do not waste your time on ethic questions as I did not even get a single question.

Bottom-line, if you have the grip PMBOK, Rita and Questions from Quampus and Scordo ( and I am sure you have based on my discussion with you ) then do not wait just for it and I am sure you will overcome your fear.

Kindly let me know if you want to provide you some specific information and experience that you want to me share. I will be more than happy to do so.

All the very best.

Cheers,
Bhabani
pank_pmp

Postby pank_pmp Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:10 am

Thanks Bhabani for faith! I will try to live up the expectations!

I am on my final lag of preparation so these inputs of yours are helpful!

Best,
Pankaj

Return to “PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”