One day bangalore & kolkata

PMP Application Audit

Discuss PMP doubts, tips and lesson learned. iZenBridge makes PMP® Certification easy
Parevi88007

PMP Application Audit

Postby Parevi88007 Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:24 pm

Hello,

My PMP application was randomly selected for an audit as soon as I clicked the 'Submit' button. I sent the requested documents overnight since I am currently residing in US too. The documents reached the office on Friday noon which I confirmed by the tracking number.

Even though the documents did reach on Friday, I received an email yesterday saying that the audit documents have been received. So I am wondering why I got that email on Tuesday if the documents were there on Friday.

And the email that I got yesterday mentions that they will respond to the audit in 5 business days. I am a little concerned about the project descriptions that I have in the application and that worries me a bit. Is it that they responded late because there's a problem with my application? Did anyone have a similar situation?

Thanks,
Parevi
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: PMP Application Audit

Postby manishpn Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:30 pm

no need to think so much
just wait for the outcome, it should be fine
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/
Parevi88007

Postby Parevi88007 Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:23 pm

You were right Manish Sir. I was just overthinking. I did get a reply last week from PMI. My application did pass the audit. On to the preparations now :)

Thanks,
Parevi
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Postby manishpn Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:29 pm

great now focus on the prepearation
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/