CSM Forum Banner

IZENBERG EXAM SIMULATOR

Put forth your questions about iZenBridge Online classes, webinars and classroom sessions
vamsipenu

IZENBERG EXAM SIMULATOR

Postby vamsipenu Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Dear sir,

iam planning to take PMP online training from Izenberg

i have the following queries about course content and mock test chapter wise and exam simulator

please send me details to my email vamsipenu@gmail.com
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: IZENBERG EXAM SIMULATOR

Postby seema.sonkiya Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:18 am

Hey,

iZenBridge is quite comprehensive program designed to get your certificate for sure. It includes around 1400+ assessment questions and 60+ hours of classroom style videos (which covers complete PMBOK fifth edition) and also come with 35 Contact Hour/PDUs certificate, which is required to appear for PMP® Certification. These are class room style sessions which you can access anytime at your own convenience.

You can register with us at the link below
http://www.izenbridge.com/pmp/online-course/
The cost of online program is INR 5900 + taxes (or USD 98)

The course is valid for 120 days. You can renew it for another 120 days at very nominal price of INR 1500 (or USD 30)

Channels to resolve any queries related to subject or Exam:
- We do have very extensive discussion forum (forum.izenbridge.com ), where queries will be answered by PMP experts
- PMP live clarification session through Webex every alternate Saturday.

Our online PMP course is designed in such a way that it give a feel of classroom only. The trainer had explained the concepts using real world example using white board in all the videos (By Saket Bansal) like these (http://www.izenbridge.com/pmp/online-co ... on=lessons).
You will also get full support in filling PMI PMP® Application Form.

This is a detailed email for PMP course; you will receive a separate email for your specific queries.

Our course is not just for getting 35 PDUs certificate; it is a complete association with iZenBridge to get your certificate.

Regards,
Seema

Return to “Questions about Our classes, Online Classes, Webinars, Booking, Payment etc.”