making of a great scrum master

Got CSP Certified

atishanand

Got CSP Certified

Postby atishanand Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:56 am

Hi All,

When I first thought of going for my CSP certification, I had absolutely no clue. I was facing some issue in filling the CSP application form. Thats when I got in touch with Saket who recommended me to Giri. Giri helped me in resolving the application issue. I went ahead and based on my understanding filled the SEUs and submitted the application. A few days later I got a mail from the SCRUM Alliance team that they cannot approve my application as they were not very much satisfied with the SEUs. I once again got in touch with Giri. He suggested me to go for their plan.

I did the same and started filling my application once again. Giri was of constant support to me replying to my emails/Whatsapp/Calls. Finally I manage to complete the application and re submitted the same.

To my joy, this time the application was accepted and I was asked to pay the fees which I did gladly.

I found the SEU material provide by Giri to be extremely good. The videos were excellent. Very very informative.
rameshgupta

Re: Got CSP Certified

Postby rameshgupta Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:59 pm

Congrats to Atish!

I found the whole team of Giri, Saket, Seema,....... very positive and helpful indeed. They are going out of their way to ensure our goals are achieved.
giri
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Got CSP Certified

Postby giri Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:39 am

Thanks Atish and Ramesh for kind words. :D

Atish - For the benefit of everyone, would you also like to share, what kind of queries/comments you got from Scrum Alliance.

Return to “CSP Success Stories”