CSM Forum Banner

Multi Choice Questions

nazrulq
Contributor
Contributor

Multi Choice Questions

Postby nazrulq Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:17 am

I am sending 3 Question which I got from other good source but confused with correct answers. I am writing those questions with answer . I am not giving current answer right now to compare with your answer with mine.

Question 1: In your project use a specific set of Processes and automation to manage and procurement documentation .This is referred as:

1. Claims Administration
2 Project Document
3. Record Management System
4. Procurement Document Package

Question 2: You have received a lucrative offer(Double the salary)to manage a project involving construction of a bridge . But you realize that this assignment is much more complex compared to other projects you have managed in the past and you believe that you may not be able to compared the project successfully . In this context you should:

1. Decline the offer 2. Accept the offer and carry out the project to the best of your ability
3. Explain the situation to the project sponsor and ask her to provide you with training to take up PMP
4.Ask the sponsor to assign a project lead to help you, who is an expert in managing complex bridge projects and can be accountable for the task.

Question 3: You note that ability to influence the cost of a project:

1. Greatest at the early stage of the project.
2.Greatest at the middle of the project.
3.Greatest at the project Closure State.
4.Constant through out the project.

Please the word "Influence" might give clue but Stakeholder must be added with this question.

If any one can help me so that I can compare the answers with mine.

Thank You

Regards,

Nazrul
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: Multi Choice Questions

Postby manishpn Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:34 am

Kindly create one thread for each
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/
nazrulq
Contributor
Contributor

Postby nazrulq Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:04 pm

Question 1: In your project use a specific set of Processes and automation to manage and procurement documentation .This is referred as:

1. Claims Administration
2 Project Document
nazrulq
Contributor
Contributor

Postby nazrulq Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Question 2: You have received a lucrative offer(Double the salary)to manage a project involving construction of a bridge . But you realize that this assignment is much more complex compared to other projects you have managed in the past and you believe that you may not be able to compared the project successfully . In this context you should:

1. Decline the offer 2. Accept the offer and carry out the project to the best of your ability
3. Explain the situation to the project sponsor and ask her to provide you with training to take up PMP
4.Ask the sponsor to assign a project lead to help you, who is an expert in managing complex bridge projects and can be accountable for the task.
nazrulq
Contributor
Contributor

Postby nazrulq Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:06 pm

Question 3: You note that ability to influence the cost of a project:

manishpn
Expert
Expert

Postby manishpn Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:49 pm

nazrulq wrote:Question 1: In your project use a specific set of Processes and automation to manage and procurement documentation .This is referred as:

1. Claims Administration
2 Project Document

Correct response should be Record management system: refer to 12.3.2.7 in PMBOK

P.S: I asked to create one new thread for each question not post separately in same thread.
Br,
Manish P
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Postby manishpn Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:55 pm

nazrulq wrote:Question 2: You have received a lucrative offer(Double the salary)to manage a project involving construction of a bridge . But you realize that this assignment is much more complex compared to other projects you have managed in the past and you believe that you may not be able to compared the project successfully . In this context you should:

the questions mentioned that you have done projects in past, so I would go with option #3 which is inline with transparency and honesty, one of the ethics that PMI mentions.
Br,
Manish P
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Postby manishpn Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:58 pm

nazrulq wrote:Question 3: You note that ability to influence the cost of a project:

if this means asking for budget , its at start as thats the time when PM is planning and baselining the cost and once the budget is allocated to project, its difficult to get additional budget
Br,
Manish P

Return to “Oliver 75 PMP Questions”