Queries prior to starting on the PMI-ACP Study

Discuss PMI-ACP® doubts, tips and lesson learned. Be agile with iZenBridge
bvgsrs

Queries prior to starting on the PMI-ACP Study

Postby bvgsrs Mon May 21, 2018 2:06 pm

Have few queries on PMI-ACP :

1. is it necessary to do PMP first and then ACP or vice-versa. As I see most of the individuals in professional forums holding both the certifications.

2. For the PMI-ACP application, what information is required to be filled-in. Does it require any information to be furnished from my organisation.
I have recently moved moved to a new company. It would take time, for my new boss & HR to furnish such informations if any required and hence this question.

3. There have been changes in the PMI-ACP syllabus recently. So have the materials that come from izenbridge, been accordingly updated.

4. Do you provide a soft copy of MikeGriffiths Text along with the kit - from Izenbridge.

5. Are any pre-requisite trainings / books to be referred, prior to enrolling for your PMI-ACP course.
I have done CSM. Any other above this required ?

6. What would be duration of each video ?

7. would there be any online live discussions that would facilitated during the course of the training.
This would enable all the others also to inter-act with other , a kind of Virtual class-room.

8. Can the materials like the flash cards, soft copy versions that come as a kit - printer friendly.
I am more comfortable -reading a book, rather than reading a soft-copy - after a day long office hours at the laptop.
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Queries prior to starting on the PMI-ACP Study

Postby seema.sonkiya Wed May 23, 2018 11:29 am

1. is it necessary to do PMP first and then ACP or vice-versa. As I see most of the individuals in professional forums holding both the certifications.

No, you can do these certificate in any sequence. There is no restriction.

2. For the PMI-ACP application, what information is required to be filled-in. Does it require any information to be furnished from my organisation.
I have recently moved moved to a new company. It would take time, for my new boss & HR to furnish such informations if any required and hence this question.

You need to provide your project wise experience details, What you did in those projects which align with PMI-ACP content outline. You need to verify your application by organization people only when the application gets selected in the audit.

3. There have been changes in the PMI-ACP syllabus recently. So have the materials that come from izenbridge, been accordingly updated.

Yes, it is updated

4. Do you provide a soft copy of MikeGriffiths Text along with the kit - from Izenbridge.

Yes, after enrollment, you can write to support@izenbridge.com to get complementary copy.
5. Are any pre-requisite trainings / books to be referred, prior to enrolling for your PMI-ACP course.
I have done CSM. Any other above this required ?

Our course is complete. You dont need anything before enrollment. The course has everything to pass the exam at the shortest possible time.

6. What would be duration of each video

Most of the videos are of 10-15 minutes.

7. would there be any online live discussions that would facilitated during the course of the training.
This would enable all the others also to inter-act with other , a kind of Virtual class-room.

We have an exclusive forum to discuss all doubts. Earlier we used to have Live session to clarify doubts, but our course and forum has become so rich that very fewer people started registration in such sessions. So we stopped doing it.

8. Can the materials like the flash cards, soft copy versions that come as a kit - printer friendly.
I am more comfortable -reading a book, rather than reading a soft-copy - after a day long office hours at the laptop.

Yes, you can download lesson notes and flashcards.

For more information, you can write to sales@izenbridge.com
bvgsrs

Re: Queries prior to starting on the PMI-ACP Study

Postby bvgsrs Thu May 24, 2018 12:48 pm

Thanks for the detailed reply.
This helps me to plan my course of study and enrollment for the PMI-ACP.

Return to “PMI-ACP® Open Forum”