CSM Forum Banner

Help needed to Claim 30 PDU

Discuss PMI-ACP® doubts, tips and lesson learned. Be agile with iZenBridge
bs_pani

Help needed to Claim 30 PDU

Postby bs_pani Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:04 am

Dear Blogger / Saket / Seema,

I have completed my PMP renewal until 2019 Dec. Time to renew my PMP-ACP certification with in next couple of month before my PMI membership expired. It will be my 1st ACP renewal.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4905

Based on the above link I understand I can report 20 PDU for my PMP Cycle 2019 to 2023 from the 30 PDU which I need for my ACP renewal.

Is there any prescribed way to get whose 30 PDU for ACP renewal?

FYI during my PMP renewal I got most of the PDU (around 30 to 40) by watching video from the PMI site itself. I learned that those kind of free stuff is not available in the PMI site any more.

I am sorry I am visiting the forum after a long time. And there could be some discussion around it. But I will appreciate if some one could point me in a right direction to claim my 30 PDU for my ACP renewal out of which I can use 20 for my PMP renewal cycle 2019 to 2023.

Many thanks in advance for looking into it.

Cheers,
Bhabani :D
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Help needed to Claim 30 PDU

Postby seema.sonkiya Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:31 am

Hey, you can refer following blog: http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/ways-to- ... tification

Let me know if you need further help.
bs_pani

Postby bs_pani Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:24 pm

Dear Seems,

Thanks for sharing this useful link. After going through the blog I realize that I can and I will have to earn 4 Leadership PDU to maintain my ACP certification and rest 26 PDU I have to earn by reading or watching online content because I have limited score to earn PDU under “Giving Back to Profession”.
That means I have to get 4 more PDU under Leadership category to match the 8 PDU required for PMP renewal for cycle 2019 to 2023. So that extra 4 PDU I cannot use for ACP renewal. And technically I need to earn 34 PDU to renew my ACP and PMP certification for cycle (2019 to 2023). 30 PDU for ACP + 4 Leadership PDU for PMP. Kindly clarify is my understanding is correct or not. :?

Also I can show the 16 PDU for PMP renewal out the 26 PDU that I have to get for the ACP. Just to reiterate I can only show 20 PDU for my PMP cycle 2019 to 2023 as per our previous discussion which is stated in the above link. Rest 40 PDU for PMP renewal can be only showed during renewal cycle 2019 to 2023 ONLY. In that case I CAN get the extra 4 required PDU under the Leadership to accumulate 8 Leadership PDU for my PMP renewal if I am planning not to get 34 PDU now. Correct me if I misunderstood anything. :?

And coming back to how to get those 4 Leadership PDU plus 26 Educational PDU. Is there any prescribed way to do it for free as the PMI website does not provide any free video. :P

Also how do I get the 4 Leadership PDU as I cannot get that by watching and reading free material.

One last question. How much PDU I can gain by going through the free PMI-PBA introductory course offered by izenbridge?

Has anyone in the recent past, was on the same boat that I am in now?

Again I must that izenbridge for their continuous support. They don’t just make people pass the exam but help them to get the PDU for free. :D :D :D

Cheers,
Bhabani
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Postby seema.sonkiya Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:34 pm

Any PDU earn for ACP, always aligns for the PMP.

The link I had given to has all relevant information to know how to get PDU FREE:

http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/earning- ... ification/

Go through above blogs, and I hope it will solve all of your queries.
bs_pani

Postby bs_pani Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:14 am

Thanks a ton Seem,
I will go thought the link and will let you know if I have any further question.

Thanks once again.

Cheers,
Bhabani :D
bs_pani

Postby bs_pani Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:02 am

Dear Seema,

Not able to report 1 PDU after watching "Conversation with Ahmed Sidky, Executive Director ICAgile" . Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE39svV ... xWGzLX4GaH.

I was planning to report this PDU under Leadership Category. izenbridge provide name is available in the drop down but this webinar is not available under the Title.

Kindly advice.

Cheers,
Bhabani
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Postby seema.sonkiya Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:07 pm

This webinar is not registered for the PDU. You can claim PDU. In the Activity column you can write tge title of the webinar and in the description, you can write link of the video.

You need to select leadership PDU manually.
sriram manian

Postby sriram manian Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:50 pm

Dear Ms. Seema,

I am Sriram, few days back I had sent you a mail regarding claiming PDUs for PMP.
Below noted is my query :
I was watching webinars from Izenbridge and tried to claim PDU's in pmi.org.
I inputted the date of attending the webinar after my certification date (20th July). Unfortunately, it says that these are valid till 27-11-2015. I tried this for three other webinars and all were the same results.

In this case, how to claim the PDU's. Kindly inform which are the latest webinars.

Thanks in advance for your support.
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Postby seema.sonkiya Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:29 am

The Webinar which were conducted after Nov 2015 are active and you can claim PDU from them.

Return to “PMI-ACP® Open Forum”