Readiness for ACP Exam.

Discuss PMI-ACP® doubts, tips and lesson learned. Be agile with iZenBridge
sundara.damaraju
Beginner
Beginner

Readiness for ACP Exam.

Postby sundara.damaraju Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:34 am

Hi Certified ACPs,

I need your help on the recent trend in difficulty of passing the examination.
Have completed Mike Griffins book, got >80% at the end of chapter evaluations.

Christopher Scrodo, completed 20 tests(>78%). The least 78% and Max 90%.

Surprising for izenbridge tests I got 61%,63% and 64%.

I am hearing the current examination pattern is tougher than Izenbridge test3.

Now I will have to fill the gaps in understandings of test1,test2 and test3.

Post that if I take same test what % I should aim for? coz, there is risk of familiarity. Kindly help me.

Regards,
Sundar.
bs_pani

Re: Readiness for ACP Exam.

Postby bs_pani Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:03 pm

Dear Sundar,

I cleared the certification on June last week. I referred Mike’s book, but honestly the questions are no way close to the real exam. I did not refer Scrodo as suggested by Saket because of the same reason. Questions are not similar to real exam. Izenbridge questions are somewhat similar to the real exam. But the real exam is much much more tougher than izenbridge. If you are lucky then you may get 3 to 5 direct question in real exam from izenbridge. I would suggest if you score around 100 out of 120 from izenbridge then you are ready for exam. There was perception that ACP is easier than PMI. But I have a different opinion. The difficulty level is same for both the exam.

Please let me know if I can provide any other details.

I wish you all the very best for your exam.

Cheers,
Bhabani
sundara.damaraju
Beginner
Beginner

Postby sundara.damaraju Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:11 pm

Dear Bhabani,

Appreciate your advise. Do you want me to retake the Izenbridge tests once more to get >100?
Because I am already familiar with the questions and answer? May I have your contact number?

Regards,
Sundar.
bs_pani

Postby bs_pani Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Dear Sundar,

Retaking the exam is a good idea. You will get lot of new questions. Remember you will get only 10% to 15% repeated questions. Btw did you appear the short 30 questions exam? Also there is a fee test available in the izenbridge website. Drop me a mail at b s underscore p a n i at y a h o o d o t c o m for my contact details.

Cheers,
Bhabani
dsnglaa
Beginner
Beginner

Postby dsnglaa Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:38 pm

Hi Bhabani

From Izenbridge course material, i have tried the 120 questions test and scored 93,97 and 99 out of 120. I am going through the material notes and classroom sessions again After that i will attempt the tests again. Do you think these practice tests are enough?
bs_pani

Postby bs_pani Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:46 pm

Hello,

I limited my practice test to Mike’s chapter end questions and all the questions available in izenbridge like short 20 questions exam, short 30 questions exam, free practice test available at the izenbridge website and the 3 full 120 questions exam. But I practiced the short 20 questions exam for more than 15 times and few of them are repeated in the 120 questions full exam.

Cheers,
Bhabani

Return to “PMI-ACP® Open Forum”