CSM Forum Banner

Do & Don't for Preparation of PMP???

Put forth your questions about iZenBridge Online classes, webinars and classroom sessions
yasiraslam

Do & Don't for Preparation of PMP???

Postby yasiraslam Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:21 am

Hi Everyone, my name is Yasir and i have joined IzenBridge some days ago and am attending the online classes. I must say, Saket Sir is really good and the videos are simple to understand. I have some quires as i have just started:
- When should i go for the simulation tests???
- I am taking the quiz at the end of each chapter and passing actually, does that count???
- I seen the introduction video as well as read the guidelines,,, but still am little confused... On what basis Izen ll provide the 35 contact hrs certificate, i mean what i have to do actually??? i suppose i have to keep on giving the simulation tests,,, is that all???

Please be so kind to answer the quires...
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Do & Don't for Preparation of PMP???

Postby saket Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:19 pm

Hi,

Good to know that you are liking the contents... here i reply to your queries

- When should i go for the simulation tests???

Saket : With the welcome mail, i have sent one small doc explaning the interface of learning system, please have a look... this will tell you about the option called "Assessments"

- I am taking the quiz at the end of each chapter and passing actually, does that count???

Saket : Everything counts , all are part of study plan.

On what basis Izen ll provide the 35 contact hrs certificate, i mean what i have to do actually??? i suppose i have to keep on giving the simulation tests,,, is that all???

Saket : For PDUs , once you are done with first round of contents, just send me a mail with the name you wish to see on certificate, i will issue PDU certificate... nothing else is needed.

let me know if you have further queries.... You can reach me on mail as well if needed.
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
yasiraslam

Re: Do & Don't for Preparation of PMP???

Postby yasiraslam Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:25 am

Dear Saket Sir, thanks for your elaborated explanations on the quires i wrote. Once I finish all the lessons, i ll inform you by mail accordingly!!!
Till then if i shall any query, i ll post them here or send you a mail...
Thank you once again!!!
Yasir...

Return to “Questions about Our classes, Online Classes, Webinars, Booking, Payment etc.”