Webinar on 'Project Manager: Scrum Master or Product Owner?'
Select Category Type F2 : Received training via live webinar given by outside trainer.
Activity Title : Webinar on "Project Manager: Scrum Master or Product Owner?".
Start on : 11th April 2018
End on : 11th April 2018
Role : Participant
URL : https://www.meetup.com/discuss-agile-ne ... 249626348/
Host/Contact name : Gaurav Rastogi
Host/Contact email : email@example.com
In this webinar we discussed these points:
* I have designation of a PM in my organization and asked to play a Scrum Master role is that right ?
* I have designation of a PM in my organization and asked to play a PO role is that right ?
* I have designation of a PM in service company and i have a fixed bid project an i’m Playing SM role but i struggle to remain Servant leader as project delivery takes priority?
* In a Service organisation who could potentially be PO and SM?
* It is difficult to have one single business PO so how do we solve it?
* As a PM what is my career path ? is it only Agile coaching or Scrum Master ?
* Is it right to Map Designations to Roles in Scrum?