Webinar on "The Role of the Project Manager"

Put forth your questions about iZenBridge Online classes, webinars and classroom sessions
Piyali
Staff
Staff

Webinar on "The Role of the Project Manager"

Postby Piyali Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:59 am

Following are some of the essential information needed for claiming PDU against this event:

Provider: IZENBRIDGE CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED
Title: The Role of the Project Manager (Please don't select anything from the drop down menu, type it manually)

Description:
In this session we explored PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition’s view on the role of the Project Manager.

Date Started: 6 March 2018
Date Completed: 6 March 2018
PDU for all PMI certifications: 1 Leadership PDU
Piyali
Staff
Staff

Re: Webinar on "The Role of the Project Manager"

Postby Piyali Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:03 pm

Steps for claiming SEU:

Select Category Type F2 : Received training via live webinar given by outside trainer.

Activity Title : Webinar on "The Role of the Project Manager".

Start on : 6th March 2018

End on : 6th March 2018

Role : Participant

URL : https://www.meetup.com/discuss-agile-ne ... 247951402/

Host/Contact name : Saket Bansal

Host/Contact email : saket.bansal@izenbridge.com

Description :
In this session will explore PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition’s view on the role of the Project Manager.
komal
Participant
Participant

Postby komal Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:19 pm

I am working as BA, having 6 years of experience. PMP certified as well. Can i get Project Manager role.
ramneev

Postby ramneev Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:56 am

hi - can I get to see the recorded version of this webinar, if possible. I missed this unfortunately due to professional commitments.

Thanks!
solidroots

Postby solidroots Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:38 am

I have just recently acquired PMP. Could you kindly suggest under which category of education should I report this PDU. Will it be filed under "Course or Training" OR "Online or digital media". Your inputs shall be highly appreciated. A big thank you to Mr. Saket for the webinar.

Regards
Pawan Rai
solidroots

Postby solidroots Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:08 am

Piyali wrote:Following are some of the essential information needed for claiming PDU against this event:

Provider: IZENBRIDGE CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED
Title: The Role of the Project Manager (Please don't select anything from the drop down menu, type it manually)

Description:
In this session we explored PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition’s view on the role of the Project Manager.

Date Started: 6 March 2018
Date Completed: 6 March 2018
PDU for all PMI certifications: 1 Leadership PDU

I have just recently acquired PMP. Could you kindly suggest under which category of education should I report this PDU. Will it be filed under "Course or Training" OR "Online or digital media". Your inputs shall be highly appreciated. A big thank you to Mr. Saket for the webinar.

Regards
Pawan Rai

Return to “Questions about Our classes, Online Classes, Webinars, Booking, Payment etc.”