Pragmatic Agile Workshop

Online Scrum master cource enrollment

Put forth your questions about iZenBridge Online classes, webinars and classroom sessions
nmalh410

Online Scrum master cource enrollment

Postby nmalh410 Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:36 am

Hi Saket/Seema,
I am in SanJose,California, I am your paid member and preparing for PMP exam, I am in IT Industry - since 11 years

I have a couple of queries related to CSM & PMP, As per IT industry standard now clients prefer projects to be complated in Agile, Since I am in IT and already worked on 6-7 Agile projects, Should I first finish CSM ?

I am in California and can not attend training happening in India, Is it possible for me to do online trainings and get my points which can be used for CSM certification ?

please respond ASAP so i can start on this,

Thanking you

Best Regards
Nitu Malhotra
iZenbridge id : 2605093430
Email : nbhargava2@gmail.com
Mob: +14086462349
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Online Scrum master cource enrollment

Postby seema.sonkiya Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:00 am

Nitu, for CSM attending two days of classroom session, is mandatory. The online option is not available for this certificate. You can think of PSM-1, which is the Professional Scrum Master certificate from Scrum.ORG. It has good value in US market.

Here are the differences between CSM and PSM-1:

PSM-1 doesn't mandate to attend any class. For PSM-1 you are not required to take any particular course. If you are confident to pass the exam, you can directly purchase the PSM-1 exam without taking any specific course.

CSM examination is easy, whereas PSM-1 is not easy to pass as questions are tricky and the passing score is 85%. If you are not conceptually aware for the Scrum Framework, I highly recommend taking a course before appearing in the exam.

Let me know your interest in doing PSM-1, I will support you.

I also advise referring following blog: https://www.izenbridge.com/blog/still-c ... to-choose/
nmalh410

Postby nmalh410 Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:30 pm

thanks Seema for your response,
I have checked given blog url and found PSM-1 is not even mentioned and in USA also I haven't heard much about PSM-1

Please suggest
nmalh410

Postby nmalh410 Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:31 pm

thanks Seema for your response,
I have checked given blog url and found PSM-1 is not even mentioned and in USA also I haven't heard much about PSM-1

Please suggest
Best Regards
Nitu

Return to “Questions about Our classes, Online Classes, Webinars, Booking, Payment etc.”