CSM Forum

New PMP online course

Put forth your questions about iZenBridge Online classes, webinars and classroom sessions
ki
kino

New PMP online course

Postby kino Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:23 pm

Hello teacher,
i would be interested in buying the online course PMP , may i know when is planned the new one?
I would attend via video online becouse i'm in Italy.
Is it planned anyone in the week 21 - 29 January? If yes, where I can find the timetables?
Many thanks
jyotimayank
Expert
Expert

Re: New PMP online course

Postby jyotimayank Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:33 am

I would be interested in buying the online course PMP , may i know when is planned the new one?
I would attend via video online becouse i'm in Italy.
Is it planned anyone in the week 21 - 29 January? If yes, where I can find the timetables?

We have a very effective online PMP® course which is quite comprehensive program designed to get your certificate for sure. It includes around 1400+ assessment questions and 60+ hours of classroom style videos(which covers complete PMBOK fifth edition) and also come with 35 Contact Hour/PDUs certificate, which is required to appear for PMP® Certification.
These are pre-recorded sessions which you can access anytime at your own convenience. We also share a customized study plan with PMP Aspirants.

You can register with us at the link below
http://www.izenbridge.com/pmp/online-course/
Channels to resolve any queries related to subject or Exam:

* We have EXCLUSIVE PMP Area in this forum, where queries are answered by PMP experts.

* PMP live clarification session through Webex every alternate Saturday.
Our online PMP course is designed in such away that it give a feel of classroom only. The trainer had explained the concepts using real world example using white board in all the videos (By Saket Bansal) like these (http://www.izenbridge.com/pmp/online-co ... on=lessons).
Jyoti Gupta
PMP Mentor & Coach

iZenbridge Consultancy Pvt Ltd

Return to “Questions about Our classes, Online Classes, Webinars, Booking, Payment etc.”