CSM Forum Banner

New PMP online course

Put forth your questions about iZenBridge Online classes, webinars and classroom sessions
ki
kino

New PMP online course

Postby kino Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:23 pm

Hello teacher,
i would be interested in buying the online course PMP , may i know when is planned the new one?
I would attend via video online becouse i'm in Italy.
Is it planned anyone in the week 21 - 29 January? If yes, where I can find the timetables?
Many thanks
jyotimayank
Expert
Expert

Re: New PMP online course

Postby jyotimayank Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:33 am

I would be interested in buying the online course PMP , may i know when is planned the new one?
I would attend via video online becouse i'm in Italy.
Is it planned anyone in the week 21 - 29 January? If yes, where I can find the timetables?

We have a very effective online PMP® course which is quite comprehensive program designed to get your certificate for sure. It includes around 1400+ assessment questions and 60+ hours of classroom style videos(which covers complete PMBOK fifth edition) and also come with 35 Contact Hour/PDUs certificate, which is required to appear for PMP® Certification.
These are pre-recorded sessions which you can access anytime at your own convenience. We also share a customized study plan with PMP Aspirants.

You can register with us at the link below
http://www.izenbridge.com/pmp/online-course/
Channels to resolve any queries related to subject or Exam:

* We have EXCLUSIVE PMP Area in this forum, where queries are answered by PMP experts.

* PMP live clarification session through Webex every alternate Saturday.
Our online PMP course is designed in such away that it give a feel of classroom only. The trainer had explained the concepts using real world example using white board in all the videos (By Saket Bansal) like these (http://www.izenbridge.com/pmp/online-co ... on=lessons).
Jyoti Gupta
PMP Mentor & Coach

iZenbridge Consultancy Pvt Ltd

Return to “Questions about Our classes, Online Classes, Webinars, Booking, Payment etc.”