CSM Forum Banner

Reporting PDUs for PMP

Put forth your questions about iZenBridge Online classes, webinars and classroom sessions
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Reporting PDUs for PMP

Postby seema.sonkiya Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:01 am

Got these question:

I was PMP certified last May 16, and i have 8 minimum PDU to fulfill for "work as a practitioner".

However, I saw this tatement from you website: "If you are PMP® and/or PMI-PBA® certified: As there is no minimum PDU requirements for “Giving Back to Profession”, earning PDUs from them are optional.

May i know what have went wrong?

If you have 8 PDUs for "work as a practitioner", you can report them. You can earn maximum 25 PDUs in Giving Back category.

Hi

if 1 article having the element of 2 in the Talent Triangle (eg, technical and leadership) , hence the PDU earned will be 8 PDU of technical and 8 PDU of leadership?

Thanks for your answer in advance.

I am not clear about the question. The number of PDUs earned depend on the average number of hours spent in reading article and you need to map the PDU in the respective category(Leadership, technical, or strategic). You can earn 1 PDU for each hour you spend in learnings related to PDUs earnings.
Gu

PDU earned verification by PMI

Postby Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:06 pm

Hi

What if PMI found out that the media used/reading material and/or the PDU earned not meeting PMI requirement?
How soon PMI will come back to us, asking us to re-take or re-earn the PDU?
Gu

May i know if all my PDU can be gained thru reading only?

Postby Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:08 pm

Hi

May i know if all my PDU can be gained thru READING only?
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Reporting PDUs for PMP

Postby seema.sonkiya Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:02 am

Hi

What if PMI found out that the media used/reading material and/or the PDU earned not meeting PMI requirement?
How soon PMI will come back to us, asking us to re-take or re-earn the PDU?

If reading material is not meeting the requirement, they may reject your PDU claim. They may take upto 10 days.

Hi

May i know if all my PDU can be gained thru READING only?

Yes, you can. All these information is given in the blog: http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/ways-to- ... tification

Return to “Questions about Our classes, Online Classes, Webinars, Booking, Payment etc.”