CSM Forum Banner

PASSED PMP

Here we discuss Freely Available PMP® mock exam questions. Internet is full of free PMP® Simulators but most of these simulators does not provide good explanation of answers, here we discuss them.
Vaishali

PASSED PMP

Postby Vaishali Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:57 am

Hi Saket I passed my PMP today.... I am really obliged to you. I did not register my self with you because this was my 2nd attempt and I was not in a position to invest again. But I almost viewed all your videos on You tube !!. You granted me access to this forem which also was of great help to me in finding explanation to almost all PMP queries. I thank you once again for my success. Vaishali R.
sarawat
Contributor
Contributor

Re: PASSED PMP

Postby sarawat Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:21 pm

Congratulations . Welcome to PMP Club .

Thanks n Regards,
Sanjay Singh Rawat
ankurjig
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ankurjig Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:47 pm

Congratulations Vaishali and all the best.

Ankur
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Postby manishpn Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:55 pm

Vaishali wrote:Hi Saket I passed my PMP today.... I am really obliged to you. I did not register my self with you because this was my 2nd attempt and I was not in a position to invest again. But I almost viewed all your videos on You tube !!. You granted me access to this forem which also was of great help to me in finding explanation to almost all PMP queries. I thank you once again for my success. Vaishali R.

Hi Vaishali, congratulations and do post your lessons learnt in success stories thread.
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Mock Exams Open Questions”