CSM Forum Banner

Passed PMI-PBA on the first try

PMI-PBA® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
spirit1981

Passed PMI-PBA on the first try

Postby spirit1981 Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:43 am

Hello Everyone,
It's exciting to inform that I passed PMI-PBA yesterday, Yahhoo.
Back in the story, I register the izenbridge course more than 01 year back, but start to active the course in March 2017, at the time PMI promote the promotion in the PBA exam with $250 exam fee. Unfortunately, my application got the audit, and cost more $60 to ship by post. :lol: ; the audit process complete in 05 working days. And this is second time I got the audit, first with PMP :P ;

About material resource:
I used mostly iZenbridge course to clear the concept in the beginning before I went through Business analysis for Practitioners. As always, Practice guide by PMI are always "MUST" read at least 2 times, and as often PMI material is hardly to crack in the beginning, that's why Izenbridge course is FOR you. Sanket & Seema's lecture are really helpful, clearly & concise. Especially, Sanket, he sketched the domain in mindmap, it's extremly useful to capture whole domain of exam from NA, Planning, Analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation.

I didn't go through the PMP knowledge area & agile video (Because I already had ACP & PMP) which much easy for me to understand the backbone. But if you haven't got PMP or ACP yet, these video in the course is FOR you.
It took me 2 month (start from Steptember until 1st November) to serious look on the PBA :); always be careful with PMI exam, and never underestimate as usual, all the question in situation. Some surprise are some questions appear in Izenbridge. I got strong support from Seema, she responsed to me so fast, It seem she is next to me :D

Final words, Focus on izenbridge course, practice question in there + go through Business analysis for Practitioners at least 02 times, understand the concept than memory. and key of Business analysis is REQUIREMENTS... every aspect of exam is REQUIREMENTS, also keep in mind clear R&R of Project Manager and Business Analyst in the Exam.

Good luck to all PBA aspirants.
All the best!
Cheer!
Last edited by spirit1981 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Passed PMI-PBA on the first try

Postby seema.sonkiya Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:27 pm

Wow, I am glad for you :-)

Congratulations!! And thanks for sharing you detailed exam lesson learned.
spirit1981

Re: Passed PMI-PBA on the first try

Postby spirit1981 Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:31 am

Thanks Seema, I guess you will remember the client like me, a "Question Guy" :D .
still waiting for answer how to fix mute Left/Right channel :lol:
Wish you and iZenbridge great prosperity. and help more PBA, ACP aspirant to gain success.

Return to “PMI-PBA® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”