CSM Forum Banner

Passed PMI PBA exam. Thanks to izenbridge !!!

PMI-PBA® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
anudeepak

Passed PMI PBA exam. Thanks to izenbridge !!!

Postby anudeepak Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:25 am

I have just passed the PMI-PBA exam on the first attempt. Please find below my lessons learned for the next exam takers.

Thanks to iZenbridge, Seema and Saket without whose guidance this would not have been possible.

I enrolled for the Online course from iZendbridge six month earlier. The practice tests, assessments and full length exams helped me in keeping the pace and completing the exam in four hours.

I read BA Practice Guide (including the Glossary) in parallel with the online course.

I followed the study plan from izendbridge: https://www.izenbridge.com/blog/PMIPBA-studyplan

Also the forum exploration is quite helpful. In addition, the clarification sessions every alternate saturday are of much help.

iZenbridge material has a good question bank of 900+ questions. Questions provided in the study material and assessments are of good help. Although, the main exam questions are not exactly same as the ones provided in the course material. Maximum questions are scenario based and conceptual. We need to understand the concepts thoroughly and then get ready for the scenarios.

My work experience as Project Manager along with PMP certification, and domain knowledge of business analysis also helped me in passing the exam.
Last edited by anudeepak on Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Passed PMI PBA exam. Thanks to izenbridge !!!

Postby seema.sonkiya Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:00 am

Congratulations Anurag!! Thanks for sharing your success story.

Return to “PMI-PBA® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”