PMI-PBA Exam Fee

Passed my PMI-PBA certification exam at 1st attempt

PMI-PBA® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
stefano

Passed my PMI-PBA certification exam at 1st attempt

Postby stefano Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:36 pm

I here wish to publicly thank Seema Sonkiya and Saket Bansal for their support and their training. Here some of my learnt lessons:
a) Most questions were situational and you needed to show your understanding of the best move to perform: wording may be slightly different from PMBoK or Practice Guide, so it is not worthwhile learning by heart.
b) To me it was sufficient to follow iZenbridge training course and video and study on the Practice Guide (as a PMP, I skipped looking at the PMBoK Guide again). I bought another couple of books that eventually proved not so useful.
c) You should very well understand the role and responsibility of a BA, in order to provide with the right answer. Most of the time, I had to choose between two possible right responses.
d) An additional problem is the lack of language aid, which implies your very deep knowledge of English
I agree that following Seema and Saket suggestions will guarantee positive results.
In my case, It took me a long time before deciding to pass the exam, because I wanted to reasonably be sure to succeed. And so did I. I must say, anyway, that it was a bit harder than expected: just a few questions with prompt easy reply, for the rest you select what appears to be the best choice.

Thank you all again and good luck everybody!
Stefano Orfei
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Passed my PMI-PBA certification exam at 1st attempt

Postby seema.sonkiya Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:29 am

Congratulations Stefano and thanks for sharing your lesson learned here :-)

Return to “PMI-PBA® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”