chennai Banner

Now I am Certfied PMI-PBA!!

PMI-PBA® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
sanju.sinha

Now I am Certfied PMI-PBA!!

Postby sanju.sinha Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:28 am

I cleared my PMI-PBA last week and I must say all the videos and all the online classroom sessions did help me a lot.

Recommendation for the training (online) for PMI-PBA through iZenBridge came straight from PMI itself when I contacted them and have to say that I have not been disappointed. Enrolling to the online training course with iZenBridge was easy and so was sailing through the course & certification.

Online material is very useful and very accurate. The educator was very helpful. Educators are very experienced and knowledgeable about the subject being taught. Any questions asked were always answered clearly.

As a suggestion, I would suggest individuals who are preparing for PMI-PBA through iZenBridge; they should consider attending the online classrooms conducted by educator and must listen to what the educator says. That would help a lot since the educators either in video lessons or in classroom (online) seem highly informed and knowledgeable. Their forums for students are great place to share knowledge and put up your questions.

Another thing I would like to add here is that the test prep (sample tests & questions) provided by them are for clearing your concepts and covers all areas of the exam. So, do read the questions and each of the options available for an answer every time you practice and must try to understand the concept.
The educators too in their videos or online classrooms try to do the same for us. Clear our concepts.

I would say – “Would definitely recommend iZenBridge course to individuals interested in PMI-PBA Certification. Very helpful, informative and knowledgeable & cooperating staff!”

Wish you all, the aspirants, good luck!
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Now I am Certfied PMI-PBA!!

Postby seema.sonkiya Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:09 pm

Congratulations Sanjeev on becoming certified professional in Business Analysis. Great to see your achievement!!
And big thanks for sharing your detailed exam experience, certainly it will support to other exam aspirants :-)

Return to “PMI-PBA® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”