making of a great scrum master

Passed PMI-PBA

PMI-PBA® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
akakroo

Passed PMI-PBA

Postby akakroo Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:45 am

I passed the PMI-PBA exam today with proficient in all domains. Thanks to Saket and Seema for the excellent course delivery and the exam simulator.

Being in New Zealand, i am 6.5 hours ahead of IST so i could not attend the clarification sessions but Seema made sure that the recordings and presentations were shared.

My experience of the exam and preparation:

• Be thorough with your concepts of Business Analysis, go through the videos on Quampus if in doubt. Career BA's will find it easy to crack the exam.
• Go through all the end of chapter quizzes and take the assessments. Verify your results and check the explanations of incorrect as well as Correct answers.
• Make sure you read the BA for Practitioners guide.
• For PMBOK, the videos are more than enough. No need to go through the whole PMBOK for the PBA Exam.
• Practice simulation exams as much as you can.
• Finally, develop endurance for a 4 hour long test if you have not recently taken such a test. :D

iZenbridge preparation course was the best choice i could have made for my preparation for the PMI-PBA. I highly recommend this course for anyone wanting to pursue this certification.

Thanks Saket & Seema.

Next Goal = PMI-ACP.
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Passed PMI-PBA

Postby seema.sonkiya Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:21 am

Amit, Great to see your achievement. My heartiest Congratulations to you. :-)
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Passed PMI-PBA

Postby seema.sonkiya Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:41 am

Here Amit is sharing his exam experience with iZenBridge:

Return to “PMI-PBA® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”