CSM Forum Banner

I passed Yesterday PMI-PBA

PMI-PBA® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
hashmi97
Beginner
Beginner

I passed Yesterday PMI-PBA

Postby hashmi97 Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:24 am

First of all I must thanks to Almighty Allah who is creator and nothing can happen without his permission. And whatever success I am getting that is only his mercy to me. I passed 'PMI-PBA" exam Yesterday, Although it was very tough to me.
A lot of thanks, to Seema Sonkiya and Saket Bansal for their valuable course content for the study plan. It was near to impossible without their support. Izenbridge Rock!!!!
Now as duty I would like to share some experience from this exam Which I appeared Yesterday.

1. Time box is no matter it is very much under control.
2. The question type I got it is 20% matched with the questions set of Izenbridge.
3. Yes, from the video content it is 100% matched.
4. The target area of questions was Requirement Management, Requirement Baseline, Business case, Identify Stake holder, Stake holder analysis, Engage stake holders, Change management system & Change Control Board.
5. Out of 200 questions on 2 questions I got which is having one line. Other all questions were more than 4 lines questions.
6. There were no questions from any Model type i.e. Rule model, Process model, Scope model etc.
7. Only one question from Elicitation and analysis tools about brainstorming.
8. No Quality tools questions accept one from Ishikawa.
9. Although it was a little tough to manage for me but I have done.
All credit goes to Mr. Saket Bansal and Seema Sonkiya for their support and service.
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: I passed Yesterday PMI-PBA

Postby seema.sonkiya Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:23 pm

Congratulations Khalid for your success in PMI-PBA examination :-)

I Thank you for sharing your exam experience and it is really helpful.

It seems exam is very experimental, few days back I got feedback from couple of test takers and they got many questions from elicitation tools and techniques.

As I told PMI test your understanding of applying practical aspect of business analysis and based on that we designed videos and assessment questions, it is very encouraging that you found value in course.

We will surely integrate feedback of your exam experience in our course, as we are used to do always by evaluating the product time to time – and client exam experience is one of valuable input for the same. Though we have questions already for all the areas you mentioned, however we will integrate them by using different questions in order to improve ability to address situation questions.

Continuous improvement should never end and we are committed to serve our clients with the current and changing trend of exam.
hashmi97
Beginner
Beginner

Postby hashmi97 Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:59 pm

Thanks to you Seema !!!! And your Guru Dakhsna is due to me,,,,,,,
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Postby seema.sonkiya Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:38 am

:-)