QUALITY ASSURANCE

Discuss PMP doubts, tips and lesson learned. iZenBridge makes PMP® Certification easy
VCAB
Participant
Participant

QUALITY ASSURANCE

Postby VCAB Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:57 pm

I am current reviewing those areas that I need to strengthen for my PMP exam (finally have a date); one of such areas is Quality Management Knowledge Area.

I tend to get it mixed up sometimes with tricky questions on quality assurance and [b][b]control quality. I understand QA is about ensuring that the process is followed as planned and using quality control measures to check the processes outlined in the Quality Mgt Plan and QC deals with inspecting deliverables. The word "audit" is used for QA and inspection for QC.

Could someone explain and provide an example (for the bold and underlines section) from the PMBOK 5th edition under QA. The word inspection is used for work in process items (why not audit again since it is the process that is being examined).

"The quality assurance process implements a set of planned and systematic acts and processes defined within the project’s quality management plan. Quality assurance seeks to build confidence that a future output or an unfinished output, also known as work in progress, will be completed in a manner that meets the specified requirements and expectations. [b]Quality assurance contributes to the state of being certain about quality by preventing defects through the planning processes or by inspecting out defects during the work-in-progress stage of implementation."
VCAB
Participant
Participant

BUYING QUALITY QUESTION

Postby VCAB Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:03 pm

Greetings
Could someone send me the link to buy quality questions from izenbridge. I would rather an exam simulation.

Thanks
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: BUYING QUALITY QUESTION

Postby manishpn Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:58 pm

VCAB wrote:Greetings
Could someone send me the link to buy quality questions from izenbridge. I would rather an exam simulation.

Thanks

you can buy complete package including videos and mock, we do not sell mock separately.
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Open Forum”