CSM Forum Banner

SPI=.8 CPI= 1 , Deliverables Status!

Discuss PMP doubts, tips and lesson learned. iZenBridge makes PMP® Certification easy
nazrulq
Contributor
Contributor

SPI=.8 CPI= 1 , Deliverables Status!

Postby nazrulq Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:32 pm

If SPI = .8 , CPI=1 and project is closed out in my understanding; all deliverables are not given but the project is on budget.
The Project might be cancelled. But Schedule was it was behind; as it is behind the schedule, not all activities fully performed and all deliverables were not given to the customer!
Any more clarification will be highly appreciated.
Last edited by nazrulq on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kushalks87
Contributor
Contributor

Re: SPI=.8 CPI= 1 , Deliverables Status!

Postby kushalks87 Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:17 am

if spi is below 1 means the delivery dates will not be met. You cannot assume that deliverable will not be sent or delivered.It will be delivered but will be delayed
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: SPI=.8 CPI= 1 , Deliverables Status!

Postby manishpn Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:28 pm

nazrulq wrote:If SPI = .8 , CPI=1 and project is closed out in my understanding; all deliverables are not given but the project is on budget.
If project is closed when SPI was 0.8, it means that all deliverable were not complete as EV was less than PV
When EV and PV becomes equal i.e. when SPI =1 all deliverable s are completed by project

The Project might be cancelled. But Schedule was it was behind; as it is behind the schedule, not all activities fully performed and all deliverables were not given to the customer!
Any more clarification will be highly appreciated.
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Open Forum”