CSM Forum Banner

PMP qualified

Discuss PMP doubts, tips and lesson learned. iZenBridge makes PMP® Certification easy
rajatahaali
Beginner
Beginner

PMP qualified

Postby rajatahaali Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:23 pm

I qualified PMP today . Just wanted to share this journey . I started preparing for PMP an year back . I started reading PM book but didn't understand anything . I also took a class on project management and instructor was a PHD in EVM . However he was also simply unable to clarify my concepts . Than while I was searching for project management lectures I can across izenbridge . Took this course and was extremely impressed by sakets teaching style . He seemed to know all my queries and it seemed as if he had already interviewed me and knew the areas where I am struggling . After watching the videos , I felt PMP was the easiest thing on earth . In exam also I was extremely relaxed and it seemed very easy . Sakets has this excellent style where he somehow embeds all important concepts in a students mind . I strongly recommend izenbridge to all pmp applicants . My subscription ended but I was given two more weeks by izenbridge teams and this speaks volumes of care and attention they give to students . U guys are best . Thanks a slot
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: PMP qualified

Postby manishpn Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:39 pm

Congratulations and thanks for choosing us.

wish you best with new credentials
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Open Forum”