CSM Forum Banner

PMP in foregin countries Especially in Middle East

Discuss PMP doubts, tips and lesson learned. iZenBridge makes PMP® Certification easy
venupuram

PMP in foregin countries Especially in Middle East

Postby venupuram Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:47 am

I want to know that how effective will it be in taking the PMP course in foreign countries that too basically in Middle East countries like Kuwait. As per my experience what I have seen is the PMP Training in Kuwait and other sub domains have a huge demand. Coming back to India we see the scenario in Metropolitan cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Pune and Mumbai

According to the search results of google particularly in the search of PMP in Kuwait we get lots, of Course, provided Programs by different Entities. PMP has a huge demand in the market mainly for MNC company job holders who are having a minimum of 5 years of experience in the project field.
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: PMP in foregin countries Especially in Middle East

Postby manishpn Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:45 am

Hi Not sure if I understood your question.

PMP is a strong credential to have for a PM or to be PM irrespective of country.

Ofcourse some countries have higher demand than others.

Since we offer online videos and support it is not a problem about where do you reside .

You can contact support@izenbridge for more information and we will be happy to help.
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Open Forum”