Pragmatic Agile Workshop

Tired of rattafying ITTOs

Discuss PMP doubts, tips and lesson learned. iZenBridge makes PMP® Certification easy
rajatahaali
Beginner
Beginner

Tired of rattafying ITTOs

Postby rajatahaali Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Guys i am so tired and fatigued by rattafying ITTOs . Unless i learn them by heart i am not confident about PMP preparation. Can you please guide me with your experience if learning these ITTOs by heart is essential with reference to PMP exam in real time. How many questions are focused on ITTOs. Any easier way to learn them by heart.
rajatahaali
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Tired of rattafying ITTOs

Postby rajatahaali Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:40 pm

I learn them in morning and by evening i have forgotten half of them
sm365
Beginner
Beginner

Postby sm365 Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:35 am

Hi - Do not memorize ITTOs. I have given my exam yesterday and passed. Please find more information here.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6579

I did not receive a single straight ITTO based question. All will be masked in a form of scenario.

For example, PM has received multiple defects and wants to identify root cause, which of the following will help him, and many of those sort.

Rather than memorizing ITTOs understand what they are and for what purpose. This way you can answer at least 50 questions on the exam.

Regards
Shabbir
Mohammed Shabbir
PMP, ITIL Expert
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Postby manishpn Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:32 am

rajatahaali wrote:Guys i am so tired and fatigued by rattafying ITTOs . Unless i learn them by heart i am not confident about PMP preparation. Can you please guide me with your experience if learning these ITTOs by heart is essential with reference to PMP exam in real time. How many questions are focused on ITTOs. Any easier way to learn them by heart.

It is practically not possible to memorize all ITTOs unless you are the kind of person who can memorize things easily.,

PMP examination is not about memorizing, its all about logical thinking and handling real life situation applying PMP principles

So please do not stress on rattafying anything (except maybe formulas)
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Postby seema.sonkiya Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:49 am

Just to add, I advise to refer following blog written on PMP ITTO:

https://www.izenbridge.com/blog/pmp-itto/

Also you can download IITO sheet from here: https://www.izenbridge.com/free-resourc ... ion-sheet/
JOYDIP DEY

Postby JOYDIP DEY Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:06 pm

Dear Friends,

It is very much clear that ITTO is one of the biggest painful area of an average PMP aspirant. When i talk to REP or experts, i receive a standard reply that ITTO cannot be memorized and it has to be understood in letter and spirit. I perfectly agree with this thought and there cannot be any second opinion about it. However question lies, how an average pmp aspirant(not by above average candidate) can understand ITTO in a very simple down to earth mechanism. This is where the real story lies. I am yet to find out an REP or an expert who can offer a Simple down to earth solution of the same. Perhaps need of the hour for REP's and experts is to EVOLVE A VERY SIMPLE DOWN TO EARTH MECHANISM to understand ITTO by an average PMP aspirant in least possible time frame and that will take care of major issues of PMP aspirant.....I hope REP's and experts are listening ........JOYDIP
rajatahaali
Beginner
Beginner

Postby rajatahaali Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:26 am

Thanks for your valuable insight .
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Postby seema.sonkiya Wed May 17, 2017 6:25 am

Dear Friends,

It is very much clear that ITTO is one of the biggest painful area of an average PMP aspirant. When i talk to REP or experts, i receive a standard reply that ITTO cannot be memorized and it has to be understood in letter and spirit. I perfectly agree with this thought and there cannot be any second opinion about it. However question lies, how an average pmp aspirant(not by above average candidate) can understand ITTO in a very simple down to earth mechanism. This is where the real story lies. I am yet to find out an REP or an expert who can offer a Simple down to earth solution of the same. Perhaps need of the hour for REP's and experts is to EVOLVE A VERY SIMPLE DOWN TO EARTH MECHANISM to understand ITTO by an average PMP aspirant in least possible time frame and that will take care of major issues of PMP aspirant.....I hope REP's and experts are listening ........JOYDIP

Please download ITTO excel sheet from here: PMP® ITTO (Input, Tools & Techniques and Output) Visualization Sheet , May be it can support you.

Return to “PMP® Open Forum”