CSM Forum Banner

Learning ITTO

Discuss PMP doubts, tips and lesson learned. iZenBridge makes PMP® Certification easy
JOYDIP DEY

Learning ITTO

Postby JOYDIP DEY Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:36 am

Dear Sir,
Is there any user friendly method of learning ITTO. After struggling for two months i found that ITTO has become the biggest weakness for me. Even, i have not found any difficulty to master PMP MATHS FORMULA including four formula of EAC or PTA. I am very much comfortable with that without making much effort. But ITTO has become the biggest stumbling block for me. It is pulling me down drastically. Can you suggest any solution? Joydip
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: Learning ITTO

Postby manishpn Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:59 pm

JOYDIP DEY wrote:Dear Sir,
Is there any user friendly method of learning ITTO.
Yes Mind map the ITTOs DONT MEMORIZE AS THERE IS NO NEED TO MEMORIZE
After struggling for two months i found that ITTO has become the biggest weakness for me.
try to understand how a given input is used by the process and when an output is generated-modified the process , try to link it to where the output will be used in othere process, try to guess by yourself on a given output on which all process will use it and how? and then check in PMBOK, there is no shortcut to it

Even, i have not found any difficulty to master PMP MATHS FORMULA including four formula of EAC or PTA. I am very much comfortable with that without making much effort.
But ITTO has become the biggest stumbling block for me. It is pulling me down drastically.
Dont understand when you say ITTO is pulling you down? how?

Can you suggest any solution? Joydip
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Open Forum”