If yes, Saket is here with a new initiative to diagnose your PMP preparation and offer you the accurate advice.
1. Only one hour slot of available per week, book your slot now, its first come first serve
2. The discussion will be recorded and shared on our youtube channel.
3. Preference may be given to iZenbridge customers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Apg3U8xNXL
As of now we are taking request for these sessions by mail, please send mail to Sales@izenbridge.com
I started preparing for PMP certification since 1.5- 2 months & I am iZenbridge member, I have watched one round of all videos of Saket and found very useful in my journey,
I have recently married & moved to California USA, and living in Silicon valley
I have 11 years of IT experience majorly in QA & QA Management
I moved here and decided to take switch in my profile from QA Management to Project management
Recently in march I have resigned my company and now waiting for my Green card work authorisation to start job search here in California,
I have following doubts in my mind & I like to have one-o-one converation with Saket, Could you please arrange one LIVE session with Saket,
1. Since I left my job and currently not working so am I eleigible to take PMI- PMP certification exam?
2. My complete work experience is in IT field, so should I continue to study PMP or switch to PMI-ACP?
3. I am getting distracted from PMP to CSM, PMI-ACP, and need guidance what is right for my career path at this stage.
looking forward for session
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] and 10 guests