upcoming virtual

Actual cost

Discuss PMP doubts, tips and lesson learned. iZenBridge makes PMP® Certification easy
Habib

Actual cost

Postby Habib Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:57 am

Hi Mr Abishek & Team

I have a qn regarding Actual cost. This is the question.

You are the project manager for a project to install water coolers in SUSS. You planned to build 2 water coolers a month for twelve months. Each water cooler is planned to cost $100. Your project is scheduled to last for 12 months. You are now at month 10 (i.e. ten months has progressed since the project started), you have built 20 water coolers and your CPI is 0.9091.

(a) Your project sponsor asked for a status report on how the project is performing. Respond with a graded report using the data given above.

(10 marks)

(b) Determine the actual cost of the project right now.

Please help me with part a & b. Thank you
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: Actual cost

Postby manishpn Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:49 pm

Habib wrote:Hi Mr Abishek & Team

I have a qn regarding Actual cost. This is the question.

You are the project manager for a project to install water coolers in SUSS. You planned to build 2 water coolers a month for twelve months. Each water cooler is planned to cost $100. Your project is scheduled to last for 12 months. You are now at month 10 (i.e. ten months has progressed since the project started), you have built 20 water coolers and your CPI is 0.9091.

(a) Your project sponsor asked for a status report on how the project is performing. Respond with a graded report using the data given above.

(10 marks)

(b) Determine the actual cost of the project right now.

Please help me with part a & b. Thank you

Hi Habib, this is EVM and Math and you need to attempt it by yourself and we can validate if you have applied the right formala, if i provide the answers you will not be able to learn through mistakes
Kindly try yourself and I will help validate
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Open Forum”