CSM Forum Banner

Closing Phase Question

Discuss PMP doubts, tips and lesson learned. iZenBridge makes PMP® Certification easy
taterarpit
Contributor
Contributor

Closing Phase Question

Postby taterarpit Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:08 pm

I always stuck while answering question regarding the exact sequence of closing phase ...

Which of the following is the correct order of actions that you take during the closing processes?

A.Get formal acceptance, release the team, write lessons learned, close the contract
B.Write lessons learned, release the team, get formal acceptance, close the contract
C.Get formal acceptance, write lessons learned, hand over deliverable to stakeholder(s), close the contract
D.Get formal acceptance, close the contract, write lessons learned, release the team
signor_rk
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Closing Phase Question

Postby signor_rk Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:23 pm

I choose Option # D.Get formal acceptance, close the contract, write lessons learned, release the team
Regards ,

Ranjit
taterarpit
Contributor
Contributor

Postby taterarpit Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:03 pm

writing lessons learned is done only by project manager or team....

i am specifically talking about project closure..i mean once customer has accepted deliverable , after that...only project manager would write lessons learned with the help of all the documents prepared during the course of the project or team? Thanks!!
Housam Bassal
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Housam Bassal Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:17 am

Project team cannot be released before complete all the project works, hence a, b are not correct.
Contract cannot be close before complete all project work , hence option D is not correct.

Correct answer is C.
Housam Bassal
Ecuador - Quito
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/housam-bassal-49984357

Return to “PMP® Open Forum”