CSM Forum Banner

Biometric enabled Check-in for Test

Discuss PMP doubts, tips and lesson learned. iZenBridge makes PMP® Certification easy
signor_rk
Contributor
Contributor

Biometric enabled Check-in for Test

Postby signor_rk Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:18 am

Today I completed my consent for the "Biometric Enabled Check-in" for the PMP Exam online. (By mistake I took this option :) ).

Anyway , should I have to provide any additional info or my Photograph prior to taking the test to PMI/Prometric ? So far I know , photograph and finger print will be taken before entering the Exam Hall. Your valuable suggestions/Comments are highly solicited.
Regards ,

Ranjit
mandarapu
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Biometric enabled Check-in for Test

Postby mandarapu Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:43 am

Even for me it is mentioned in the appointment email that I did a 'Biometric consent'.do you mean to say - one needs to go to prometric center -well inadvance 2 or 3 days before to give this finger prints ?.
namita

Postby namita Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:36 pm

I don't think you need to visit pro-metric center before exam, you just need to visit on the day of exam. Call prometric center helpdesk number if you have any doubt in advance and clear your doubts
signor_rk
Contributor
Contributor

Postby signor_rk Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:46 pm

That's fine. I think Namita is right.For locating my Test Center , I will be visiting the Prometric Test Center one day before the test. I may discuss there on that day if required. Anyway thanks Mandarapu , thanks Namita for your comments & suggestions.
Regards ,

Ranjit

Return to “PMP® Open Forum”