Passed PMI-ACP in first attempt with Above Target in all 7 domains - 22 Feb

PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
gisinha

Passed PMI-ACP in first attempt with Above Target in all 7 domains - 22 Feb

Postby gisinha Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:30 am

Hi everyone,

I would like to share my journey in earning the PMI-ACP certification. I am already PMP certified so it helped me in understanding few concepts of ACP. I prepared for two months without any break along with managing my job and family. I went through Izenbridge videos and then started giving mock exams. I scored only 61% in first mock and 73% in second mock two weeks before the exam. To improve my scores, I read the Mike Griffith book. It was a pleasure reading as I had already gone through izenbridge videos which helped me in clarifying the concepts really fast. My confidence level increased after reading the book though I scored 70% and 55% in mock 3 and mock 4 simultaneously. I was disheartened with mock 4 score as I attempted it just two days before exam. I even called Seema mam and asked if I should reschedule my exam. But then I decided to go ahead with the exam. I reviewed all the right and wrong questions of the mock and revised my Notes (which I made from videos, right/wrong questions, Mike's book) and sat in the exam.

My prep: Izenbridge videos, handouts and Mike's book
My mocks: Questions at the end of each chapter from Mike's book, izenbridge mocks, some free mocks available on website: https://edward-designer.com/web/free-pm ... questions/
During the exam on 22 Feb 2018: I was very slow while attempting the first 60 questions but then picked up the pace. I finished my exam in 2 hour 40 min. and then reviewed the marked questions.

Apart from the support of my family and God's blessing, I would like to thank Saket Sir for his amazing videos, for making the concepts so simple and easy to understand, for his unwavered energy on the videos and his smile to ease the tension while explaining confusing or tough concepts.

Saket sir, you have changed the way I looked at offline/online trainings. Thank you so much.
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Passed PMI-ACP in first attempt with Above Target in all 7 domains - 22 Feb

Postby seema.sonkiya Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:10 am

Congratulations Gitika!! Thanks for choosing iZenBridge in your success!!
gisinha

Re: Passed PMI-ACP in first attempt with Above Target in all 7 domains - 22 Feb

Postby gisinha Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:20 am

Thank you so much Mam for your wishes. I really appreciate your time. You were always a phone call away.
Along with Mike's book and my positive test scores in so many mocks, your kind words helped me in boosting my confidence level to appear in the exam without fear.

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”