CSM Forum Banner

PMI ACP - Milestone Achieved!!

PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
mohitdhall

PMI ACP - Milestone Achieved!!

Postby mohitdhall Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:28 pm

I am glad to share that I cleared the ACP exam today.

Many thanks to Saket and Seema for all the guidance and support that was essential to achieve this milestone. Fortunately, I received above target in all the seven domains !!!! :D

The iZenbridge course material is self sufficient to help you sail through with the exam. However, your practical agile experience also plays a key role. I scored around 75-80% on an average in the practice exams.

Few lessons learnt-
1) Just remember you can never read enough, so just follow a particular study guide, for example- iZenbridge notes, videos, Quiz etc. and dont get confused by following multiple sources.
2) An important thing I realized is that you need to understand the concepts practically since most of the questions were situational so gaining a clear understanding of the concepts is imperative. The videos by Saket play a significant role here.
3) The more you practice the mock exams once you are through with the study material, the more confidence you get to actually face the exam.
4) Some of the questions were quite tricky with multiple correct answers and very difficult to choose from but the real trick lies within the question itself. Just read them multiple times very carefully and most likely you might find a hint or indication to help in judging the correct answer.

Thanks and wish you all the best !!
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: PMI ACP - Milestone Achieved!!

Postby seema.sonkiya Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:45 am

Congratulations Mohit!! It is a great news that you got above target in all of 7 seven domains. I could sense your joy over the phone when you called me just after your exam!!

Big thanks for sharing your detailed exam lesson learned.

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”