discuss-agile-Meetup

PMI-ACP Certified ... yuhoooo....

PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
PreetiZen0876

PMI-ACP Certified ... yuhoooo....

Postby PreetiZen0876 Fri May 05, 2017 7:38 am

Hi Team,

Finally I am PMI-ACP certified yesterday. Thanks to team iZenBridge....

I got enrolled to the Online Tutorial from iZenBridge on 6th Feb. I used to dedicate almost 3 hrs each day .. (not continuous though) to the studies ....

Before I describe my journey ..I would like to appreciate the Online tutorial given by iZenBridge...Each topic was handled in detail, apt examples given, simple and easy language to understand. The best part was that under each topic there were certain topic which were tricky... Saket made sure he made small videos to make these tricky topic easy in the form of ClassRoom Videos...Awesome...I would definitely come back to you guys for more trainings...

My exam preparation included the Online Tutorial, the handouts from online tutorial, the Flash cards from tutorial and my notes that I prepared while watching the tutorial. i did all the Assessment given by iZenBridge and used to score 70%. I used to then go through the incorrect answers and tried to understand the gaps... I did not refer to any other material....

I do have a 5 yr of experience as Scurm Master which definitely helped me imagine the situations given in the questions....

The questions seemed to be very straight forward, but on reading twice or thrice one can figure out that there are hidden situations. Once you get hold of the hidden situation its easy to strike out the wrong options... it becomes crystal clear... I finished my exam just 20 min before as I emphasised on giving time to reading each question atlas 2-3 times. Also I marked few questions for review and revisited them for correction.

Use the tools given like highlighting the major points, striking out the wrong answer.... it helps to focus on only what is relevant...

I got Proficient in Adaptive Planning and CI (product, people,process), Below average in Value driven Delivery and rest were Moderately Proficient....

Thanks a lot for helping me fulfil my long awaited dream.. keep up the good work

Regards,
Preeti Kumar
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: PMI-ACP Certified ... yuhoooo....

Postby seema.sonkiya Mon May 08, 2017 11:43 am

Congratulations Preeti and thanks for sharing your detailed lesson learned.

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”