Path to PMI ACP Success - Cleared PMI ACP first Attempt on today
I am passed PMI-ACP exam on today after completion of PMI ACP class program on Sep 15 with Saket and Sanjay.
My score is 1 Proficient (Value Driven Delivery), 4 – Moderate Proficient and 2 – Less proficient. I was more focused to Domain 2 – Value Driven delivery ( 24 questions out of 120 questions). I was more focused with izenbridge videos.
I was planned to appear PMI –ACP exam during the April 17 and booked exam slot on Jan 15th 2017.
1. I was watched izenbridge ACP video’s one time and prepare study material based upon video’s, so that I can recap any time.
2. I have bought PMI-ACP Mike (2nd Edition) to understand various domain tasks, Percentage of weightage and number of each questions in each domain.
3. I was mapped Saket video’s points with PMI ACP domain during my preparation, so that I can cover all topics within domain.
4. I have also attended Discuss Agile meetup ( ½ day meet up, Monthly meetups, Scott meetup, etc), so that to understand real time scenario’s .
5. I came to know that Practice test 4 is very close to PMI ACP exam, so that I am interested to attend and check about my progress. I was scored 55 marks out 120 in Exam 4 on first attempt.
6. I was gone though all wrong answers in exam 4 and focused more about topics and watched second time video’s and read Mike book 2nd time for all domains.
7. I was attended Practice test 3, Practice test 2, Practice test 1 in izenbridge, my score was between 70 -80 marks during first attempt.
8. I was gone through 3rd time Mike book, my notes prepared based upon video’s for all wrong answers.
9. I have minor health issue for last 2 week before exams, but my notes was helped me during last 4 days during my preparation. I thought I can reschedule my exam for one month. I have got support from Seema and Sanjay during for last 1 week, so that I was planning to attempt on today and successfully completed my PMI-ACP exam.
About PMI –ACP exams:
1. I was gone all success stories in izenbridge forum and questions from various members. I was very much useful around 25 questions can able to answer based upon forum reviews. I would strongly recommend to go through once, so that we get some idea about pattern of question might appear for your exam. I have got similar question during asked in the forum ( Number of iteration calculation 3 or 4 )
2. Around 90 % questions are scenario based.
a. Information radiator ( 4 questions).
b. Scrum roles (team, PO, Coach, sponsor) ( 20 questions)
c. Risk based questions ( 5 no’s)
d. Stakeholder based question ( 5no’s)
e. Burn down charts ( 3 questions)
f. Risk based spike ( 2 questions)
g. Refactor ( 3 questions).
h. XP – Pair programming , ( 2 questions)
i. Retro’s ( 7 questions).
j. Agile value and principles ( 5 questions)
k. One question related to IRR, ( NO EVM formula based)
l. Agile contracts – 2 questions.
m. Sprint review – 5 questions
n. Daily Stand up – 5 questions
o. Kanban , wip limit - 3 questions.
a. Choose you answer always Team will be primary focus for any decision.
b. PO will be primary focus for any change in Priorities.
Thank Saket, Seema, Sanjay for your support thought my PMI ACP journey.
Wish you good luck for future PMI ACP exam takers.
Unless you schedule exam you will not prepare for PMI ACP exam, Take care your health before exams.
Satish Kumar SY