03/17/2017-Hurrah...I passed my PMI-ACP exam today

PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
usha1

03/17/2017-Hurrah...I passed my PMI-ACP exam today

Postby usha1 Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:15 pm

Hello Friends,
Today I passed my PMI-ACP exam.
Experience about the exam:
I had little tough time in the beginning of the exam as the person who was sitting next to me was coughing continuously ,honestly in first 30 mins I could marked only 12 questions.You can imagine my stress levels.And then Started reading the questions little fast as I got used to the environment and surroundings and noise.
In first 2 hours I had only 80 questions marked.
again I changed my strategy and tried to read questions little more faster than earlier and marked all most all questions in about 40 mins.I had last 20 mins left then tried to review some of the questions.
Details about the Exam:
Here definitely I have to talk about Saketh Videos.Regardless of how tricky the question formation and answers,since I absorbed good understanding of the concepts, so managed well.
Topics in the Exam:
I saw many questions related to scrum roles
Scrum master (Adaptive and servant leadership characteristics)
Product owner
Team(Agile team)
XP couple of questions
Lean/kanban/value Stream Mapping-some questions
Agile mindset Related questions
Estimation (One question on Affinity)
Fish bone Diagram
Team conflicts (Some questions)
Emotional Intelligence (Social Awareness)
2 questions on Burn down chart
Information Radiators-2
Tricky simple question-Number of story points 31, team velocity 10 per iteration and how many iterations it takes to complete the work-Saket could you answer this question? Answer : 3 or 4?
No questions on calculations

About IzenBridge:
Big thanks to Saket and his detailed videos.If you join IzenBridge and follow the videos couple of times and understand the concepts, I'm sure you will pass the exam.No other books study is required.
My Preparation:
I have gone thru saket's videos number of times and tried to understand the soul of each topic, after that I have attempted 3 easy tests and scored between 75-80% only.
I became very panic and started going thru each video again and attempted again the above sample tests.This time I scored around 104,101 etc.
Sample test 4 was very very tough , did score only somewhere between 55% and 60%, then gone thru each and every answer and tried to understand thoroughly.
Last week I just glanced thru all topics in Mike book.
Followed Seema video -Explanation about test preparation which was awesome.
Watched all IzeBridge lessons learned videos from different people and made a note of their experiences.
Forums queries and Saket's explanation
Conclusion:
Very big Thanks to Saket. Friends-I recommend you to choose IzenBridge and pass is guaranteed.
No need to buy and study any other books.

It was a great experience with IzenBridge.
I will sign up for CSR certification in IZenBridge soon, if that training is available.

Thank you,
Usha
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 03/17/2017-Hurrah...I passed my PMI-ACP exam today

Postby saket Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:29 am

Congratulations !!! and big thanks for selecting our online program for your PMI-ACP preparation.
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: 03/17/2017-Hurrah...I passed my PMI-ACP exam today

Postby seema.sonkiya Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:27 am

Congratulations Usha

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”