PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
EsakkiMuthu
Contributor
Contributor

I made it !!! Passed the PMI-ACP exam

Postby EsakkiMuthu Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:46 am

When your dreams come alive you're unstoppable
Take a shot, chase the sun, find the beautiful

Thanks a lot Seema and Saket for your support. Today I just cleared my ACP exam. From my PMP experience, I just restricted the source for studying, bcz in my PMP preparation i spent time on to many sources and it took long time. Here I just referred only Izenbridge materials. And Izenbridge materials are more than enough for the exam.

As everyone mentioned in this forum, exam is all about Agile Mindset. Nothing to memorize. Not even single question. And the videos are really helped me to understand the Agile Mindset.

To prepare for the exam, I have referred following -
1. Izenbridge PMI-ACP online content
2. PMI ACP Full Length Practice Test

About exam
1) Seems in Colombia, Prometric centre guys told me that due to security reason "Writing something during tutorial time is NOT allowed anymore, if you want to write you can but that should be within stipulated exam time."
2) 75% questions are just 2 / 3 lines.
3) I got like 5 to 8 questions from Practice Test in the real exam.
4) And I felt Practice Test 4 helped me a lot in the exam
5) There is No questions related to calculation
6) like more than 40 % questions are like " As a Agile Practitioner what you will do " ?
7) Clear understanding of the roles and ceremonies will help you crack the exam...

Please let me know, if anyone need any suggestion ..

Muchas Gracias Saket !!! :)
Last edited by EsakkiMuthu on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards
Esakki
PMI-ACP, PMP
Chavan

Re: I made it !!! Passed the PMI-ACP exam

Postby Chavan Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:18 am

I am planning to attend the PMI-ACP exam. Could you please let me know how many days require for study and how many days require for Mock exams. Which Site is good to go vidoe about PMI-ACP.

Please suggest me.

thanks,
Chavan
EsakkiMuthu
Contributor
Contributor

Postby EsakkiMuthu Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:37 am

Hi Chavan

Its depends on, How manys hours you can spend per week...

1) I would recommend iZenbridge videos and 4 Mock exams
2) 40+ hour videos.. you have to go through 2 times and you will get solid understanding about Agile
3) take mock Exam 1- review result and then take exam 2 .. check your score and review all the answers..
4) then take mock Exam 4 - if you score more than 80 % .. you can schedule the exam..and im sure you will clear the exam.
Regards
Esakki
PMI-ACP, PMP
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Postby seema.sonkiya Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:43 am

Well done Esakki!! I am happy that you made it. You had shown full of determination, focus and commitment. Congratulations.

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”