When your dreams come alive you're unstoppable
Take a shot, chase the sun, find the beautiful
Thanks a lot Seema and Saket for your support. Today I just cleared my ACP exam. From my PMP experience, I just restricted the source for studying, bcz in my PMP preparation i spent time on to many sources and it took long time. Here I just referred only Izenbridge materials. And Izenbridge materials are more than enough for the exam.
As everyone mentioned in this forum, exam is all about Agile Mindset. Nothing to memorize. Not even single question. And the videos are really helped me to understand the Agile Mindset.
To prepare for the exam, I have referred following -
1. Izenbridge PMI-ACP online content
2. PMI ACP Full Length Practice Test
1) Seems in Colombia, Prometric centre guys told me that due to security reason "Writing something during tutorial time is NOT allowed anymore, if you want to write you can but that should be within stipulated exam time."
2) 75% questions are just 2 / 3 lines.
3) I got like 5 to 8 questions from Practice Test in the real exam.
4) And I felt Practice Test 4 helped me a lot in the exam
5) There is No questions related to calculation
6) like more than 40 % questions are like " As a Agile Practitioner what you will do " ?
7) Clear understanding of the roles and ceremonies will help you crack the exam...
Please let me know, if anyone need any suggestion ..
Muchas Gracias Saket !!!