Done with PMI -ACP on 16th Sep
Finally, I could manage to pass PMI -ACP exam on 16th Sep'16
I found this exam very tough and being honest ,I really had very little hopes that I will pass due to kind of situational based questions I came across during exam .
I had taken 2 hour 40 mins to complete exam and so I had left with very less time to review marked questions at the end. Reason may be I took longer is I was trying to put myself in each and very situation to eliminate wrong choices but then it was really very very tough to choose from 2 options (after reduced from 4) .
where I have used my practical project Management experience in most of cases.
For preparation -
• I had used izenbridge videos. I have not even referred all lesson notes. Only visited partially some of those.
• I have not referred any single reference book out of 11
• After going all videos I tried all those tests which are feely available on net.
• Then I attempted Izenbridge 1st full test and got 93, 2nd test - 86 and 3rd test it was 101 out of 120
• I also read all the Forum posted questions and the explanation which really helped for connecting the dots
• I also watched google handout sessions from http://www.izenbridge.com/free-resources/videos/
Just before exam I felt that my preparation is just not enough and I need more time but then exam was already scheduled few days back itself and doing last minute changes was not worth and so with no choice I decided to go and take exam as scheduled
• During the exam time I was very nervous due to kind of situational based questions I came across
• There were many questions related to Spike ( 4 Qs), Risk Mgmt (3 to 4 Qs), RCAs (3 to 4Qs) where I was quite confident to answer as compare to remaining ones. Also came across many questions related to Metrics based on chart was presented...No single question on NPV,EVM,IRR,MOSCOW.
Overall I felt I am lucky to passed this exam for the kind of preparation I did .
My advise to all who is planning for this exam please try to understand each and every concept very clearly from every body’s perspective (Agile team, PO ,customers, Project Sponsor, Senior management perspective…)
I truly have enjoyed watching videos, the way concepts are explained on basis of which I think I could manage to pass.
Thank you very much to Saket and team for their great effort and constant support .
Videos are really very good not only from PMI-ACP perspective but from practical experience perspective as well.
Thank you once again to iZenbridge team helping me in journey of PMI –ACP certification .
All the best for all other aspirants.