PMI ACP - Completed on Sep 12th

PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
balasg1984
Beginner
Beginner

PMI ACP - Completed on Sep 12th

Postby balasg1984 Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:15 am

Hi All,

Completed my PMI ACP today. Just want to share some info. As always all the questions are situation based and was difficult to choose from 2 options (after reduced from 4) . So this exam needs good preparation although i did prepared well :). Give the same weightage on the preparation front similar to PMP.

On the preparation part -

* Saw all the Izenbridge videos and made notes
* Read Izenbridge Material once
* Took Christopher scordo Questions and made notes
* (Not read Mike book) although attempted all chapter back questions.
* Attempted Izenbridge 1st full test and got 73%. Was some what worried.
* Saw some topics videos again and attepted Izenbridge 2nd and 3d full test and got 85% and 89%. Some what worried again and i felt i was not connecting the dots.
* Last week - Read all the Forum posted questions and the explanation from Sarawat and other guys really helped for connecting the dots.
* Again saw the videos for some of the topics and read the Izenbridge material again for some topics
* Took Izenbdrige full tests and was cross crossing 100.
* Took Izenbdrige full tests on Saturday and was cross 110 just to boost up my confidence.

Thanks to Seema for clarifying the questions posted on forum. I wanted to do Izenbridge 4th full test but anyways now it is not needed and it should help for other aspirants.

As done for PMP, i prepared the brain dump before PMI ACP exam but i should say it is not helpful at all since, i could concentrate only on the questions posted rather than seeing the brain dump.

I would suggest - Reading Izenbridge materials and seeing videos (multiple times) for connecting dots shoud be enough.

All the best for other aspirants.

Cheers,
Bala
sarawat
Contributor
Contributor

Re: PMI ACP - Completed on Sep 12th

Postby sarawat Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:43 am

congratulations my friend . time to celebrate your success.

Thanks n Regards,
Sanjay Singh Rawat
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: PMI ACP - Completed on Sep 12th

Postby seema.sonkiya Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:41 am

Congratulations Bala on passing the PMI-ACP Exam!! Thanks for sharing your exam lesson learned :-)

4th practice test will be live sometime during this month.

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”