Passed PMI-ACP Exam
1) 2 questions on BURNDOWN charts ( on is sprint , 2 is release burn-down)
2) Risk managment 1 : CEO forecast about natural disaster , what is best way to handle
3) about 5 different situational questions about Product Demo & Spirint review
4) About 7 to 8 questions about retrospectives.
5) Pair Programming Practice in a situation where there were some junior team member has technical issues/ senior can join with him to pair-program to share knowledge
6)one question on technical debt
7).Spikes 2 questions
8).code review 1 question
9).Team Motivation - 2/3 question
Overall, I recommend to strongly follow , Saket's Videos , exam questions. Sharing Mock test results with Saket & Sanjay enabled me to fill gaps.They are very much helpful.
And also thanks to Sanjay Singh Rawat for clarifying doubts in forums