CSM Forum Banner

Primary Reason for Passing My PMI-ACP yesterday July 16

PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
vikasksethia

Primary Reason for Passing My PMI-ACP yesterday July 16

Postby vikasksethia Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:46 am

Hi All,

I'm one of those guys who has been very much benefitted from this forum so I wanted to share my experience. A little about me, I'm Vikas Sethia Kirti with 16+ years of IT Consulting Leadership experience in Supply Chain, MDM and Project Management. I got my PMP 10 years ago and have been doing PM for throughout my consulting career.

Please see below the sequential steps I went through.

1. I got inspired by the Agile values so decided to do PMI-ACP around June 25 2016
2. Researched several website onsite and found several options ranging from 100$ to 750$ and was confused because everyone has great testimonials on their websites but not sure on the contents till you buy them.
3. Izenbridge was one of the sites which i reviewed and did like the reviews but was not sure and was concerned if the reviews were really genuine or not.
4. Saw the price of $150 or so which was very attractive especially when compared to courses charging $700. This actually created further doubts because I'm a strong believer of thinking "Quality comes with a price"
5. After debating to myself for couple of days, decided to buy the izenbridge course.
6. I have only 1 year of Agile experience but the videos covered by Saket are so amazing that it inspired me to spend at least 4 hours every day.
7. Every single sentence in the videos are critical and needs to be given attention, I just followed all the chapters in sequence without any confusion
8. Contents are so rich, practice exams at the end of each chapter are so good and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
9. I submitted my application around 5th and got it approved in a few days, scheduled my exam for 16th.
10. I should admit i did not read any of the lesson notes but i did take notes on my own when i use to watch saket's videos.
11. The practice exams are so good,rich and informative that i could clear the exam with ease.
12. Anytime I had a question, I use to get direct response from Saket within minutes/hours. Customer support is outstanding.

Net net- Anyone who is thinking of PMI-ACP can sign up for izenbridge course without any doubts, every penny is worth. I can certainly vouch for that. If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to me at vikasksethia@gmail.com
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Primary Reason for Passing My PMI-ACP yesterday July 16

Postby seema.sonkiya Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:43 am

Congratulations Vikas!!
sundara.damaraju
Beginner
Beginner

Postby sundara.damaraju Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:17 am

Congrats Vikas.
waliaspuneet

Postby waliaspuneet Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:27 pm

So True, the Videos are pretty much sufficient , I got Glued to Saket's videos session . Both Saket and Sanjay and rest of the team had been very prompt in answering your doubts .
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby saket Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:50 am

Congratulations and thank you for posting your detailed experience with our program. Stay in touch.
Explore our online PMP Program , it makes PMP Easy :-) http://goo.gl/ZmD3xF

Image Image Image Image

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”